Amy’s House now offers a brokerage service to enable parents to choose how you organise your child’s care without having all the extra paper work.
Services provided - we will:
- Find you a qualified, DBS checked personal assistant (PA) to accompany your child to activities
- Provide support around employment law and arrange your Employment Liability insurance
- Ensure your PA has up-to-date safeguarding training and any other training relevant to your child’s needs
- Provide time sheets to record sessions and hours worked by personal assistant/s
- Pay PA monthly via BACS, pay HMRC the tax deducted and provide wage slips for your records (payroll)
- Help with setting up an additional bank account
- Be a familiar face - many PAs are already working with your child at Amy’s House. If this is not the case we will arrange home visits to introduce them and allow time for your child to build a relationship
- Arrange bookings for the activities your child chooses to do i.e. swimming.
- Be available as a point of contact should you have any questions or concerns
- Provide access to advice and information via our website
This support and all services will be covered in your costings for direct payments through the council - so will be at no extra cost to you.
All you need to do is inform the social worker responsible for your payments about the type of care you require and that Amy’s House will provide a brokerage service or, if needed, can manage your budget. Your social worker will then liaise with the Direct Payments team. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
There is NO CHARGE to the families for the managing budget or brokerage service.
Insert PDF download link